Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 2




Match 3
Vs

sorry questions can be put only  if Nandu put it.So Nandu please comment the questions or send it to me.Your position as direor is now not at all stable I am reminding you that.so send me the Questions.


Match 4

VS    Rishwin




1)Which company has the tagline "Sign of Intelligence"?
2)Solve the anagram " blank dark soul.".
3)Which automobile company's logo is this?





4)Which is the official language of Bhutan?
5)Solve the anagram(very easy) "organ oak".

Match 5
     VS    Nandu



1)Which automobile company has the tagline "The ultimate driving machine."?
2)Which defence organisation raised this tagline to recruit more women in it   "Some of our best men are women."?
3)Name the European country where there are more Buddhists?
4)Which country has the most no of neighbouring countries?
5)Solve the anagram "saw nothing"

9 comments:

Abhinav said...

Match 3
eroor rockers and ernkulam lions
Pls have the questions in by 8pm today
if not put i can answer tomorrow only
hope that's not a problem

Nevil.C.Philip said...

Its not at all a problem cause I am your opponent.




And also I request someone else to prepare questions for our match and post it as a comment



And i think Nandu will have to resign.

Nevil.C.Philip said...

And everyone dont forget about the MPL parties at www.letsmasti.blogspot.com

Abhinav said...

How can we know the results?
Who won match one?

Abhinav said...

Nevil pls have questions 4 all matches ready in advance
the league should move smoothly
have someone get ques 4 ur matches ready in advace also

Nevil.C.Philip said...

Eda the firt match was a draw.To know it just check the comments under that quiz.



And about the questions Nandu is supposed to put the questions in my matches.But he being irresponsible and not giving the questions is not my prolem.I have been asking from last week.

Sachin S said...

Nevil do something to make sure MPL runs smoothly..It is in an a mess rite nw..

Nevil.C.Philip said...

I told its not my fault.Nandu isnt giving the quesitons.I am updating the blog everyday twice.But i cant put the questions for my match.So one of yo should do it.

nevil of mykochi said...

Rishwin has participated and got 2 correct.